Sunday, May 17, 2009

Got Multiples? Count Placentas!

Brief Rundown:
*Yesterday was the March of Dimes March for Babies in Provo.
*We were on Team BrossetteLewis (aka TeamFreaks)and our shirts said "Got Multiples? Count Placentas".
*We got to walk, get our faces painted, and eat as much free fruit, bread, and doughnuts as we could! (Don't cha love sponsers with free food?!?)
*Jared and his brother, Craig, were part of the entertainment as jugglers
*I'm getting more confident with how much I know about TTTS - I actually made conversation with another mom that mistaked me for a 'multiple mom' (yeah, no, that would be my skinny sister over that gave birth to two babies at once...overachiever!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is very good

Lorna said...

Very Impressive!

Brossettelewis said...

You can be an honorary TTTS mom.