Friday, July 9, 2010

Internet Wisdom

Sam has been walking around this morning with his thumb hooked in his jaw pulling it out and saying, " Owwie". I checked it out and I think he has a canker sore. Seems a little young to me, so I Googled it, of course, because the internet knows everything!
Come to find out, the babycenter.com says 2 year olds can get cankers. And, according to the picture on their site, it really helps if you stick your dirty finger in their mouth!

Deee-scusting!


addendum : k, so I've worried about it all afternoon and I have to make sure you all know that's not my picture! His owwie isn't that bad and my hands are never that dirty!OK. Whew! Now I can stop worrying about what you all think of me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ouchie!!! Have him swish salt water in his mouth. It will sting a little but numb it for awhile and it heals faster.