Saturday, October 3, 2009

My 10 Things that Made Me Smile Today

1. Sam's yogurt face this morning as he insisted on feeding himself breakfast!

2. The hour I had to Mine and Sam's selves this morning when Jared took the other boys to help clean the church.

3. My new skull socks I found at Target today.

4. Jake saying, "OK Mom" to one of the things I asked him to do this afternoon.

5. My new favorite saying from our Thursday Night Finance class with Brother Foy : "You can have anything you want, you just can't have everything you want."

6. My killa deal on Pampers today - $1.50 a pack!

7. The 3 caramels I had to buy at Walgreen's so I met the 'same number of coupons as items' rule and no one else knows about them!

8. Watching the boys dance around the Halloween store ooh-ing and ahh-ing over everything.

9. Driving past 4 church buildings on the way to WalMart tonight and pointing out the overflowing parking lots at each one to my boys. You go, Priesthood!

10. Driving past those same 4 churches on the way home at 7:50, just in time to beat all the priesthood traffic.

1 comment:

Heather said...

There is a Thursday night Finance class? I am so jealous - and so want to go!

And, how did you get Pamper's for $1.50? I know you are an amazing coupon-er. Tell me all!