Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Price WAS Right!

We're starting a new segment here on the blog.
It's really for my own entertainment, but you have to play along or it will be really boring.
It's called
The Price Was Right!

Here's the promo shot that will be running on all the major networks later today:

Yep, that's me and Bob.
You never knew I had such a rockin' body under all those hoodies and jeans, huh?


So, the way to play the game is I go shopping and score a deal that I feel is worth bragging about. You simply leave a comment with how much you think I spent. Quit moaning - you know you love this stuff! Oh, come on, it will just take you a second and it makes me feel even better about the deal I got. The winner will receive a free Photoshop one-on-one lesson with me!

Here's today's deal: 6 boxes ice cream sandwiches, 6 Sunny D's, 3 HVRanch dressings, 8 chocolate bars, a 4lb. bag boneless skinless chicken, carrots, salad, tortillas, toothpaste, and Oscar Meyer hot dogs. I will tell you it rang up for $71.22 before cards, coupons, child trades, etc.

Let the bidding begin!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

abbybrossette said...

3.76

Manda said...

HVRanch sounds a lot like HVP. like herpes ranch. thats gross.

Heather said...

I definitely need the photoshop lesson. I will guess $4.56.

Brossettelewis said...

$32.68 Bob. I'm on the money, baby!

yomommadonna said...

6.10 it just seems like a good number.

Renee said...

$12.50 - I honestly have no clue! :)

Eileen said...

How about $25. I won a book last night with that number.

jennifer said...

Hmmm...$22.50?