Monday, May 10, 2010

Sam peed off the bridge today. All over my coupons, a little on the couch. He thought it was funny.

I went over the budget today. Jared called and told me he had to pay $400 to register his car. $400 from where? Your secret we're-rich-and-Kelly-doesn't-know-it account?

There's no diapers left. Who used the last diaper and didn't tell me?

I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.


Then, I heard this on the radio:

Sounds like life to me it ain’t no fantasy
It’s just a common case of everyday reality
Man I know it’s tough but you gotta suck it up
To hear you talk you’re caught up in some tragedy
It sounds like life to me

See, country music can fix everything.
What am I whining about? I've got it pretty good!

The pee is cleaned up. And, only one of my six sets of coupons had to be trashed. And, Sam gave me loves.

We have money in the budget for our needs, maybe just not our wants.

I found a $10 WalMart gift card that I had forgotten about so I got the diapers for free.

I'm blessed to be having an ordinary, watched over, pretty good day!

No comments: