Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I won't forget, Shelby!

Do you love this movie like I do?
Do you remember this scene?

Remember how she cooked the turkey and he was so excited and drool-y and then the neighbor's dogs ran in and ate it?

Shelby thought it would be fun to re-enact it for me today.
I cooked a roast with cumin and chilies all day. We had it for dinner and the boys were excited and drool-y.
Especially my biggest boy. He likes his roasts.
Then, clean-up time came and there was enough for tomorrow's dinner.
More excitement!
Until Shelby hopped up on the island and finished it off.
All of it.
I don't like her.
I really don't.
Not at all.
Can you say Sausage Factory?

2 comments:

yomommadonna said...

I think her time is up. She's a Frankenguest.

Brossettelewis said...

Die die die Shelby.