Thursday, November 11, 2010

Do you think Jared would go for Bunk Beds?

I've been thinking about bunk beds. It may be the way to go with Sam & Josh. "Hey!", I thought, "We (mostly Jared) can make that." So, I started looking for plans/tutorials.
I found this :


I want this one for my room. We could put a king size mattress in there, right? And the top bunk could be for scrapbooking and sewing!


There are a lot of castles, but a few of the non-castle beds included this space shuttle.


I'm guessing these kids have pretty big bedrooms to fit bunk beds, a slide and a staircase. I think my kids would sleep outside if they had to if they could get a bed like this!

You should go check the site out. It's called Tanglewood Design. They have other furniture and cabinets on their site, too. But, really, who cares about that stuff?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I looked at these before we settled for a bunk with two desk and a built in dresser. Good luck.