Tuesday, June 14, 2011

May Catch-Up

I'm never going to have/make time to get caught up in a way that does justice to the last two months, so I'm going with the Catch-Up to get the pictures here and prevent myself from getting even further behind. One day, my kids will have the complete stories of these pictures in their scrapbooks because I'm totally not 5 years behind there, too!


This is the reason I take May off from teaching preschool - so much is going on in my kids' classes! Sam & I got to help with the Fox Trot run for Josh's class. That's him in the hoodie. He ran 7 laps around the giant soccer field! We also got to go to his Animal Presentation. All the cute kindergartners made dioramas of the animal they had researched and presented it to their class.



We had a chocolate dipping party with some leftover fruit Libby had and bulk chocolate we had.

And, my sisters took some really cool pictures of themselves with my camera which obviously means they want them posted on the blog, right?
Sam and I made some really cool art projects with toothpicks, popsicle sticks, and marble painting.


We went to some special event at Wheeler Farm, but I honestly can't remember what it was called. We still had a great time looking at the animals, chasing ducks, watching a sheep sheering, and sitting on the tractors.

And, I made some cute owl pillows for my neighbor to give to her friend that's about to have her first baby boy. I kinda wanted to keep them...

No comments: