Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bridal Veil Falls

We were able to go to the Falls today with some friends from our neighborhood/ward. The weather was beautiful and the boys had a great time riding their scooters and playing in the water.


If you look in the center of this picture, you can see Jake's bright blue t-shirt. He climbed up a ways with his friend, Jayden, and I caught them on the way back down.


The water was still pretty cold so Cameron took Sammers across the water to sit on the rock.

Josh is my model child - "mom, take my picture!", "Mom, take this picture!", "Mom, get one of me here!"


Sam was dying to get in the water, but not bold enough to venture in to the cold!
(That's my Jocelyn, next to him, from my Primary class - she's the one that asked me if my mom ever helps me with my hair. When I told her my mom lives far away, she volunteered to come help me on Sunday mornings!)


A big group shot of all the kids that went. We had a picnic at the park afterwards and finished our adventure just in time for a storm that was coming in. Thanks Hollie for planning and inviting us, we had a blast!

No comments: