Thursday, December 16, 2010

Catch-Up

You know it's Christmastime when you're having so much fun there's no time to blog it all. You really know it's Christmastime when your one faithful reader, Mom, doesn't nag you about the blog because she doesn't have time to read it, either!
Here's a quick run down of the last month's highlights:

We celebrated Josh!
He had his 6th birthday on November 21st!
He's getting so big (and tall, too).
He's lost his first tooth.
He loves kindergarten and friends and reading and recess, but not homework or jobs.
He's still crazy about Hot Wheels.
He makes my day every morning when he yells, "Love you, Mom" as he heads for his classroom.

We celebrated his birthday by taking a bunch of his friends to the new jumpy place in town, Monkey Island. I realized that we do too many theme parties when I asked what kind of cake he wanted and he said a 'monkey cake' for fear that any other kind of cake would mix the Monkey Island jumpy place idea.



We celebrated Thanksgiving.
It was a small one, just us and Abby & Manda, but it was so relaxed and worth it. We planned to eat at one but actually ate at three. The rest of the day was spent preparing for Black Friday which started at 11PM at WalMart for us this year. Never been there for the Midnight Buzzer, but it was an exciting adventure!


We celebrated Abby's birthday with velour suits and a Libby-made Swamp People cake.


We celebrated Straight A report cards at Incredible Pizza. Along with being cute and witty, my boys are smart, too.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

yomommadonna said...

Loved all the catching up. And do you know it's been since Nov. 11th since you posted. I quit nagging, it doesn't work. Do you know Manda hasn't posted in Hummmmmm...FOREVER !!!! That's okay , I won't nag but I know there is plenty going on in her life, too. Yes, WE BOTH check everyday, sometimes twice. AND OTHER people stalk your Blog, I know, I hear all about it. What an interesting family I have. Keep me entertained, but, I won't nag. Love you all and hope your having a wonderful Christmas. I miss you all, but I'm doing okay, please send pictures. But, I won't nag.