Monday, November 10, 2008

Feeling the Spirit

So, we're driving home from WalMart tonight after a nerve racking grocery trip with 4 kids and 1 mom.
The conversation goes:
C: Mom, what's Flirts?
J: It's a place where gangsters hang out and play pool.
Me: Yeah, sometimes theres are a lot of motocycle guys there and they probably play pool there.
C: Do they smoke there?
J: Yes. And they drink alcohol!
C: Could you go there if you wanted to?
Me: Well, you have to be 21 to go there. But, you can't feel the Spirit there.
J: Yeah, well I can't feel the Spirit at WalMart, either!

3 comments:

Brossettelewis said...

That's why I shop at Costco. :P

Kim said...

I got a good laugh from that one. So true though. Who can feel the Spirit at Walmart?

Sarah said...

I agree! That why I have an official ban on going to Walmart, well that ans a ton of other reasons. Too much stuff to distract us from what we're there for. Just like life, huh?