Thursday, November 6, 2008

So, the weatherman said we might get a little snow today. I guess 'a little' is relative because the stuff went up to Joshie's knees! He couldn't wait to get in in this morning so I finally let him go with an umbrella. It was coming down pretty hard until about 9:30 this morning.
Sam really wanted to get out there, too. I took him out to the edge of the garage and let him tough a little handful of snow. After that, he stood inside the front door and watched Josh run around outside.
This is Sam from the outside. I went out to take the pictures of Josh and this is what I saw when I turned around to come back inside. His little face was all smashed up against the window so he could see as much as possible!
Since we had to go to WalMart to get snowgloves for Josh, Cam needed a silly ski hat like Josh has so he could have a funny picture on Mom's blog. His fingers are some weird boy thing that resemble claws and are made out of my printer paper. Every boy in the house needs his own set, so how many pieces of paper is that?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Oh my goodness!! Look how big Sam is!!! I haven't seen you in forever! How are you doing??? We need to talk!