Friday, February 20, 2009

Why?

Most of you know I love "Friends". And, I love Jennifer Aniston's character, Racheal.
But, I want to know why this is soooo desirable? Why do so many people idolize this woman? I'm sure she's happy with her life (or I would hope she's trying to be), but what makes Hollywood think they've got it so much better than, say, a stay at home mom?

All their millions of dollars could never buy the little boy that's snuggling me while I type this one-handedly.
All of their popularity could never beat the feeling you get when a mouthy nine year old thanks his Heavenly Father for giving him good parents.
And, their spotless, maid-cleaned homes could never house the incredible imaginations and relationships of little boys that are dressed up as dragons and warriors laughing as they chase each other around with light sabres.

I love my life just how it is!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What great perspective you have! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Mary Denton Taylor said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! RIGHT ON!!!!