Thursday, March 12, 2009

March for Babies

OK, so you see the cute baby over there on the right? You can click on it and it will tell you all about the March of Dime's march for Babies.

My sister, Libby, is heading up a team for the walk in Provo. It's up Provo Canyon, only 1 1/2 miles on May 16th. You know what's coming next... I want you to walk with us. I guess you can put your own team together if you don't want to be with us, but we've heard from lots of you how fun we (my sisters and I) are so I'm expecting a lot of feedback.

I know I've told you before, but Miles and James (my nephews) were diagnosed with Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS) April 25, 2008. Due to having educated doctors and it being the plan of Heavenly Father, they were born on August 21, 2008. There are so many more pregnancies with TTTS that never make it to full term because people are not educated. My sister is heading up a team to help spread awareness and help educate people so that "one day, all babies will be born healthy".

Miles & James say thanks!

2 comments:

graceandkate said...

Rock on. Did you get your mop?

Kelly said...

I got the dates mixed up - they should have been 2007's. Sori!