Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm bored

My sister had this on her blog. It got me thinking and I'm tied to the kitchen watching Ramen cook, so why not!
10 years ago I:
1. Was a newlywed
2. Was teacing first grade in Orem
3. thinking we were rich because I was bringing home a whole $1700 a month at the above job!
4. had long hair that Jared loved
5. went to Disnetland for the first time ever

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. teach preschool
2. work on Jake's wall (see entry below)
3. grocery shop
4. have the Wolf Scouts over
5. plan Family Night about respecting and taking care of our things

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. fiber one granola bars
2. chili's chips and salsa
3.betty crocker mini delights (only 3 points when you really need chocolate)
4. brownies
5. ranch made from a packet & no-fat sour cream with broccoli

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house and car
2. get the backyard done
3. invest
4. save for kids college & missions
5. buy bunches of new books for the Lehi Library

5 places I have lived:
1. Shreveport, LA
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Provo, Ut
4. Midvale, UT
5. Lehi, UT

Five jobs I have had:
1. BYU Grounds Crew
2. Concession counter at University Mall Theater
3. teacher at Cascade Elementary
4. Preschool teacher at home
5. Secretary for some home alarm system place

No comments: