Sunday, September 14, 2008

You're invited...


to a beatin', a hangin', a disciplinary council...something! While Jared, Sam, and I were trying to take a nice Sunday nap, the other varmints were upstairs writing on the walls! It all took place in Jake's room. I guess it really is mine and Jared's faults because we were the one that called for mandatory spotless room cleaning yesterday (otherwise, they wouldn't have been able to get close enough to the walls to write on 'em). So, yeah, before you think 3 yo Joshie was the biggest culprit, let me tell you, his zigzags on the wall were only about 6 inches tall and a foot in length. Cameron's name is only about an inch tall and 3 inches in length. I still don't know if he wrote his or if Jake took care of it for him. Jake, my !9yo son! in the !freakin fourth grade! wrote his name 2-3 feet tall across the whole %#*&^ wall!I made him put his hand by it in the picture so you could get the idea. What do I do? He has lost all money he was trying to earn for his school book order. Instead, he will be earning money for a nice, shiny new can of paint. He also is grounded for a week. But, with the way I feel and the knowledge he has, I feel there should be more. It needs to be bad, real bad. Maybe I should sell his Bakugans to buy the paint? Cancel his Christmas because he's been naughty?( I only put that because he's reading over my shoulder as I type.) But really, WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HE THINKIN'?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brossettelewis said...

Mr Clean Magic eraser the skin off his fingers after you have tried it on the walls.

Kathryn said...

Holy moly.

Amen to the Mr. Clean Magic eraser - that stuff is made of magic fairy dust.

I've got nothing for ya, honey. Except a public hanging, maybe? It would be good for OUR children to watch, at least. (wink!)

(And I thought Alix pulling poop from her diaper & "painting" the walls, crib & herself was bad...)

Kim said...

Jonathan did something like this a couple weeks ago, but I was too busy trying to remove it to take pictures. He drew arrows on the hallway wall leading to his room. Thank goodness it wasn't sharpie. It came off, so he is still alive and well. Just missing some allowance money. I hope Jake's name (and the others) comes off your wall. Maybe with the magic eraser you won't even need paint.