Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Of all the 80's icons...

Ya know, a lot of the toys and cartoons that we watched when we were kids are making a comeback. My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Transformers, etc. (I'm still waiting for MonChiChi). Anyways, I want to know who to call to file a complaint about my child's choice of 80's icon.




Strawberry Shortcake


and Transformers

And My Joshie's favorite 80's icon: The Hoff


We learned about him from "The Spongebob Movie" which was my first mistake. I really don't like Spongebob. But, a friend brought the movie over and I succombed. There's a scene where 'The Hoff' rescues Spongebob and Ptrick on the beach and takes them back to Bikini Bottom. (I am ashamed I know the names of these characters & places!) Anyhow, Josh wants to see pictures of David Hasselhoff on the computer now and he talks about him like we know the weirdo! Moral of the story: Spongebob is stupid and will introduce more stupid things to your kids if you let him!


2 comments:

Kim said...

I was looking at birthday cards the other day and there was a whole line of David Hasselhoff birthday cards. You'll have to get Josh one for his next birthday.

abbybrossette said...

Too bad summers over or I would get him one of those floaty things and some red shorts. He could be the Hoff for Halloween. He is a judge for America's Got Talent, thats a family friendly show.