Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Biter Biscuit Boy

I wonder why Gerber makes these messy, messy cookies? Then, I wonder why I buy them? I guess it's because Sam loves them and he can wrap his fat little fingers around them. Even though it gets everywhere, and I mean everywhere, he seems to really enjoy his independence with his messy cookies. Can you see it on both hands? his right wrist?all over bib #2 for the day? and, no, that's not whiskers, it's cookie!
Look, he wants to hug you. Go ahead, pick him up!
That actually leads to the exciting part of this - get him to the sink without being touched. He likes to grab for the dishes in the sink while I'm washing him - I'm just waiting for him to get the sprayer!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are a nicer mom than I am. All it took was one of those biscuits and I never bought another one. Sam does look awfully cute, but I'm glad you're the one cleaning him up. ;)