Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I looked everywhere for ties for my boys for Easter. Since someone thinks $20 for a 18 inch tie is reasonable, I decided to make our ties this year. At the last minute (like, Saturday at 9:30 PM) we decided to make one for Jared, too. Aren't they soooo cute!

This is an Easter collage of our day. There's our ties, dying eggs, Jeremy (niece Natalie's husb) & Sam, Jake & cam looking for their baskets, Sam dripping sticky, sweetart chick goo down his chest, egg hunt pics from Earlet's, a pic of Natalie that Cam took - she's glowing!, and the East Egg Roulette.
(double click it to see the details)

On the way to school Friday, the DJs were doing an Easter egg roulette on the radio. The guy had to smash eggs into his head until he found the one boiled egg in the bunch. The boys and I decided to try it (although my job was just to boil eggs!) The right picture is Cam and the left is Jake. I gave them each 5 eggs - 4 raw, 1 boiled. Cam found his boiled egg on turn #2; it took Jake 5 eggs to find his!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary said...

Making ties is a great idea. Your boys looked great today -- and so did you. We'll have to try the easter egg roulette next year, too. What fun!

Heather said...

Wow - you are the coolest mom ever. I cannot imagine even asking my mom to let me smash raw eggs on my head. It's supposed to be good for hair though, so think of all of the benefits!