Thursday, April 16, 2009

Proximity doesn't prove guilt!

Things happen when Sam is around. That's not to say he does so-called things, I'm just stating the fact that they happen.
This one is called "Wow! Someone made a mess! I better go tell Mom so she can take care of it. Darn brothers!"
And we've labeled this one " Watching the Flour Fly" although that's not meaning to be accusatory, either.
And this is simply "Aftermath".

Like I said, things happen when Sam's around. But, then again, things happen when he's not around, too. So who knows?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Reminds me of the messes that used to follow my brother, Jim...

...not that he was ever responsible either. Just had messes following along.

Brossettelewis said...

Son of Sammers is possessed. The debil is making him do it.

yomommadonna said...

I haven't had much sucess with adding my comments, here goes. I don't know how old our Scouts are that are going on this campout. This is a rare thing for them. Usually they do try to go to little Philmont. guess the area leaders see it as necessary. We lose so many young men here. I think it is a good idea.