Sunday, January 10, 2010

Early Birthday Party


It has been a great "Day Before My Birthday"! My sisters and I go out on our actual birthdays, so Jared treated today as my birthday. I woke up to beautiful roses this morning and he helped straighten the house and get the kids ready for church. While I was in the shower, Jared and the boys blew up party balloons to decorate the house.
After church, I got to take a nap and work on the Sunday crossword puzzle while he made us a great dinner. He made Chicken with mushroom gravy, potatoes with garlic and onions, and green salad. For dessert, we had cream puffs with whipped cream - lots of whipped cream!

In fact, Sam had just whipped cream and about four servings at that!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! So glad that you get to keep on celebrating.