Friday, January 22, 2010

My 80's Sister Party

So, we dressed 80's and descended on the calm crowd at Olive Garden. People may look at us funny when we have our sister parties, buy by the end of the night, they always want to be part of our group! Can you tell that's a Peaches & Cream Barbie cake? She was my favorite Barbie growing up.


I know the picture quality is horrible, but I had to steal this from another blog. Lib, Ab, and Manda sported the crimped hair while I diffused mine to make it look like a big, bad perm. Manda vowed to wear her tye-die outfit clubbing. Abby made that purple sweatshirt all by herself. And, Lib will be rocking the pink jeans long after this next baby comes! I wish you could see my purple leggings and lacy white socks, but too bad. We were totally hot!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You girls are wild!

Suzie said...

Awesome. Like, totally.