Sunday, January 3, 2010

Meiners' California Adventure

I'm finally getting on the ball and posting some stuff. It's gonna take baby steps because we've got a lot to catch up on! First, after 2 years of talking about it, we finally went to Disneyland! The best part for Jared and I was surprising the kids by checking them out of school and heading to the airport. They had no idea what was going on! We asked where they would want to go if we could go anywhere in the world for a Family Fun Day and they said, "L.A. (Jake), China (Cam), and The Moon! (Josh)".
We spent 3 days at Disneyland and also got to go to Mideval Times, Corona del Mar Beach and Huntington Beach. Our second day there, we received some bad news about Jared's job - it was no more - and I wanted to come home and get back to life. Thanks to all of my friends that called us and Fb'ed us convincing us to stay. We had a great time in California and reality was nice enough to wait for us on the front porch!

I realize this is almost 4 minutes of photos to watch, but just think of how much time it would take you to go through all 450+ pictures with me telling you about every one! I was really trying to simplify it for you!

No comments: