Friday, January 8, 2010

Love this boy!

The day before I took this picture, Jake had gone around to some of the neighbors asking if he could shovel their driveways. He came home with $20.
Cam saw Jake's good fortune and planned to do the same thing. He asked me if he could go around and shovel for money. I explained that by this point most people had already shoveled and I didn't want another Meiners' kid knocking on the same doors a second day in a row. Cam thought for a minute and then asked, " Can I just go and shovel for free to surprise people when they come outside then?"
I love that he didn't throw a fit or whine about money, he surprised me by still wanting to do a service. Of course I had to sneak a picture of him from our porch as he worked to surprise one of his favorite neighbors on our street.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! I have been wondering who shoveled our walks that day. Cool Cam is the best!