Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jingle Jam

The kids have a Christmas concert every year and each grade sings two songs. This year, they choose to perform on Thursday right in the middle of my preschool time. ( I don't know why no one asked my opinion on days...)

Anyways, I showed Jared how to film with the camera and sent him off the make a masterpiece of Josh's very first Jingle Jam. To my surprise, when I looked at the pictures he took, he had filmed all three of the boys singing so I wouldn't miss anything! Here they are for your viewing pleasure!






Josh, Sam, and I went to the afternoon concert and Josh took some awesome pictures. He's a budding photographer!

*There's a good one of Sam and I
*Cameron and his friend, Jordan
*yeah, um...his tushy as taken by him
*his face as taken by him
*tushies of the two guys in front of us
*some kids we don't know
*the airplane and dragon that kept Sam entertained
*Josh's leg and shoe
and
*a guy behind us that Josh was sure had said a
bad word because he was covering his mouth


1 comment:

Suzie said...

completely impressive work by your men.
sorry you had to miss it but in my opinion you are the winner.
it was cold, crowded & kinda stinky in the cafeteria/gym/performance area.