Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yay for Snow!

We woke up to a lot of snow this morning.
We need sleds. Wait - ours cracked, can we get new ones?
And gloves. Where's my gloves?
Why can't I just wear the snow pants that are in the washing machine? I don't care if they're dry!

So much for cleaning the pig sty!

So much for sewing last minute gifts!

So much for starting the baking!



Sam is so excited about snow! He didn't mind the bundling up, either. Maybe that had to do with getting to open an early Christmas present - his new winter coat from Grandma Gigi!


The big boys headed down to The Pit (the irrigation basin thingy around the corner)


Sam and Josh spent the morning sledding. Josh & I built up a nice platform for the sled so Sam could crawl on without it taking off.





1 comment:

yomommadonna said...

for some rezson I can't watch your video's anymore, sob,sob