Monday, December 20, 2010

a song, a visit, and a lesson

Cam started piano again at the beginning of December. He found Jingle Bells in one of his books last week and figured it all out by himself. I was really proud of him! (His message is meant for a dvd we were making for his Great Grandma, Gigi)


We also visited Santa last weekend. It was our first (and last) time seeing him at South Towne Mall. They only allow their photographers to take pictures which means I have to pay them. Why should I pay them when I have my own camera? So, I chose not to follow the rules and went upstairs to get a picture. Well, as karma would have it, my pictures didn't turn out that great and now it looks as if the computer ate them all anyways! This is the only one I have as proof that we went. Moral of the story : Follow the Rules! And make back-up copies of your pictures!

No comments: