Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bakugan!

Was I ever so obsessed with a toy?!?
My boys are so into these silly things called Bakugans. That's bok-oo-gans for those of you that are cartoon network challenged. These little toys are the size of bouncy balls when they're closed. They open up into weird animals and stuff that can do battle for the "world within a world". It's like the new age of Transformers. Plus, they each come with a magnetic trading card. No - I am NOT kidding. It really includes a card which helps explain the steep price! Anyhow, these things are costing my boys $5.31 apiece. (We know this exact cost after a meltdown at Target over WHY we have to pay tax and WHY mom won't cover the tax on everything you buy!) At least they're doing their jobs I talked about in the previous post!
Anyhow, they've begun singing the theme song. And, by "they", I mean Jake, Cam, and Josh! They sing it all day, for me, for dad, for their dinner, for Family Night, etc, etc. It really is hilarious, but only because they are so serious. Don't mock the Bakugan!
I remember loving my MonChiChi. I was even a closet Barbie player until I was, like, twelve. So, I guess it's normal to carry 16 of these little toys in a freezer bag with you everywhere you go. And, it gives me something to sit back and wonder over!

2 comments:

Brossettelewis said...

♫♫ ♪ Two world collide on the inside ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

MK said...

I ran across your blog while I was looking up Bakugan cakes. My son is turning 8 this month and is obsessed with bakugan! So yes it is normal to carry around them with you! LOL