Saturday, October 25, 2008

Joshie's indecisiveness



I don't know how devoted you are to Dora, but we have most of her books. This picture is from the Halloween one. Boots can't decide what to be for Halloween. He ends up being a chicken and a baseball player and something else I can't remember.

We're going to end up with something like this for Josh, I think. So far, he wants to be a ghost, R2D2, Indiana Jones, a ninja, and Yoda. We get excited about each idea in hopes that it will stick, but he keeps changing. I'm running out of time to get the costumes together so he might end up with a ninja mask, Indy's fedora, a Yoda robe with R2D2 legs poking out the bottom, and a ghostly sheet ties around his waist!

2 comments:

Brossettelewis said...

I vote Boss Hogg.

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!