Monday, October 13, 2008

Our week in review

Just like Gloria Gaynor said, "At first I was afraid, I was petrified! " But I did survive the Book Fair last week. Monday, I was ready to run. By Tuesday, I was getting the hang of it. And by Wednesday, people were actually asking me questions like I knew the answers or something! Thursday was a blast as I laughed through the last couple of hours working with a good friend and my sister. I counted it up and I was at the book fair for 32 hours this week on top of teaching preschool for four days. After that much time, I think I definitely rock Book Fair!

To top off the busy week, Jared and I went to the Reba concert Friday night. Jared actually bought the tickets for me back in August. I was so excited to go since Reba is one of my two all-time favorites. I had tickets once before, but I sold them so we could put every penny down on our house. The guy we sold them to went on and on the next day about how great the concert was - I finally got to have my house and the concert, too! Reba sang with Kelly Clarkson and they did song from both artists.

Saturday it got pretty cold finally. Sunday morning, we woke up to the first snow of the season. There was only a little, but it was enough to get us excited. Too bad it all melted before we could play in it.


That's Reba in the black. She's skinnier than a toothpick!


This is the stage from our seats with no zoom. They had just finished "Fancy".


Cam, the Power Ranger, eating snow from the first snowfall Sunday Morning


Joshie, Jared, & Sam getting as close as they dared to the cold stuff
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so jealous of you. I did get to see Reba back in high school, but I would love to go again. I'm glad you finally got to go after having to sell your tickets.