Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wake-Up call

I've really felt like I've had a ton to do the last week or so. I hosted a baby shower for our neighbor on Saturday, I'm trying to do Wolf Scouts as a single leader, my normal Mom duties which are never done, I'm in charge of the upcoming Book Fair at school, and I need time to plan preschool so I can teach preschool!
Anyways, that's how I justified watching Oprah for an hour while I fed Sam a bottle and put him to sleep. Since I only see Oprah about once a month, I know this was the one I was meant to see . Take a little time to at least watch the slide show and read the story (follow the link).

To all of my mom friends : Slow down!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I saw that show too. Broke my heart. Reminded me of the time I lost my grip on the car door & it slammed shut, locking Bryson inside. It was pouring rain and my keys were inside - he was holding them. It took AAA 35 minutes to get there and I was sobbing the whole time. Bryson started out ok, but was really screaming by the time they opened my car door.

Those little moments...