Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Classic Skating

Jake & Cam pssed out nearly 300 preschool fliers for me Tuesday morning so we spent the afternoon at Classic Skating. For 3 hours, they skated, scootered, bounced, ate, and did it all over again!

All four of the boys on the mushroom bouncy. Jake read somewhere that 3 & under could go on the bouncies for free. I hope he was right because I never thought to double check it and Sam really had a great time!
Jake was actually pretty good on teh skates. It took a couple of loops around the rink to get used to them because they weren't quite like roller blades.
Cam got brave about an hour into our time there and decided he wanted to try some skates, too. We practiced on the carpet for a while before he took off on the rink floor. At one point, I saw him crawling around the carpeted area and it reminded me of when I learned how to skate. Do you remember how scary that was?!? (P.S. that barefoot baby in the background should not be out there on the floor, I'm amazed he didn't get taken out by a skater!)
Josh must of done 500 laps on his scooter! He only stopped for 3 bites of pizza the whole time we were there!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: