Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our Trip to San Fransisco

Jared had a convention in San Fran that they were sending him to and I decided I wanted to tag along. He didn't want me going around the city alone, so I brought Manda, my rough & tough sister. Manda & I got there on Sunday morning and started sight seeing. I think Jared got there Monday night sometime (I'm really fuzzy on the detail of his trip). Manda & I saw Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, China Town, Tiffany's, Pier 39, and some other stuff. I learned how to ride BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit)and navigate San Fran by bus, metro, trolley, and by foot (ooh, my aching little flat feet!)

(make sure to roll over teh slideshow & click the speech bubble in the bottom left corner to see my witty comments!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we rode cable cars too!

Kathryn said...

San Fran is one of my FAVORITE cities! Gotta say I'm a bit jealous...

...but glad you had a great time. :)