Saturday, October 2, 2010

Early Temple Announcement

With General Conference coming this weekend, I felt very privileged to receive word of a new temple Friday morning. Sam, who we all know is saving his money to go see Mickey found a picture of this in a magazine.

Here's our conversation:
Sam : This is temple.
Me: Well, it's actually the castle at Disneyland.
Sam : No, temple.
Me : It's the castle where Mickey lives.
Sam : It's Mickey's Temple!! I take it in the car with us?

Since we had errands to run and little time for it, I gave up on the fight. So, if they announce a new temple in Anaheim in a pre-existing building, you'll know Sammers is receiving some crazy revelations!
This little boy is obsessed with temples lately! Any time Jared and I leave for Date Night, he asks if we're going to the Temple. "I come?", he always begs with puppy eyes.
Last night, we saw a moth on the wall in my bedroom. After discussing what it was, where it usually lives, and how it likes the light, he asked me where the mommy and daddy were.
Me : I'm right here and daddy is on the way home.
Sam :No, the moth's mommy and daddy!
Me : I don't know where his mommy and daddy are
Sam : They're at the temple. (very matter of factly)


No comments: