Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Day Closer to the Sausage Factory...

Shelby has been making bad choices.
Too bad for her, she's a dog and there are no laws that say I have to put up with her.
Yesterday was bad.
Bad choices everywhere.
Bad, bad, bad.
Shelby wrapped her leash around a bar stool, pulled it over and busted the leg.
Shelby hid my shoe in her yet-to-be-found secret stash spot when I needed to take Cam to Scouts.
Shelby looked me right in the eye and went potty on my preschool rug after I stood outside with her for 20 minutes waiting for her to do her bizness.
Then, for the Grand Finale, Shelby made me angry!

We had a neighborhood party last night.
The boys helped me make a fun dessert.
We were running five minutes late, but I dashed upstairs to brush my hair.
I was fast. Lickety-split fast.
When I came back to the kitchen, I saw someone had licked the frosting off our dessert.
MANDA!!! Did you lick my frosting??
Wasn't her.
Wasn't me.
Wasn't Josh.
Sam was asleep.
Everyone else was gone.
SHELBY!!!
Stupid, stupid, dog. I swear you're gonna end up at the sausage factory!
Evidence Exhibit A
Evidence Exhibit B
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Watch out doggy!! If you get to tired of her-Paige wants a dog.

Brossettelewis said...

stupid ___. (that works right, it's not swearing if it's the real definition kind of like donkeys in the Bible?)