Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Foiled Again! (read the post below first or this won't make any sense!)

Every time I have a really good idea, someone has to go and be honest! I swear, these kids won't let me have any fun!
Cam came in this morning crying (real tears) to tell us he had looked in a box to see if there were any more of those air paks that Amazon uses to pack gifts. He pulled some out of a box and saw a white box that said "Wii" on it. He ran away from the box at that point.
So, he's been sworn to secrecy and he's my more compassionate one, so I think he understood my pleading and begging for his silence and will honor it. We'll see. We do have 12 more awake hours before Christmas...

4 comments:

abbybrossette said...

dude if he tattles we cant make rice crispy ornaments!!!

Brossettelewis said...

Guess what Jake, WE'RE GETTIN' A WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian said...

Hey...I have been searching for a book or tutorial on how to refinish my kitchen cabinets. I saw yours (old house...now the middleton's) and Rebecca said you did them yourself and I couldn't believe it. They look so good. If you get a minute could you tell me if you remember where you got your info on how to do it? Does that make sense? You can contact me at my blog (waltonwhirlwinds.blogspot.com) Thanks and I loved seeing your blog. Cant believe you have another boy! Lucky you...boys are the best!!

Mary said...

I can't wait to read about your christmas morning. I bet it was so fun! Love your blog.