Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!



So, this morning, I was looking for some breakfast. Since we're outta milk due to bad mom-age, I had to forgo my usual cheerios. Anyhow, my eyes darted around landing on peanut butter and bread. OOOh - and we have bananas. I can't tell you how long it's been since I've had (or craved) a peanut butter & banana sandwich, but today was the day!

As I slathered the peanut butter on the bread, it hit me

It's Elvis' birthday and I'm eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich!

Did you just get chills, too? Actually, I don't know why I know it's Elvis' birthday - I'm not a huge fan, just a weirdo that can remember weird dates when I can't even remember my own kids' names! I'm going to go finish my sandwich now and maybe I'll do a few pelvic swings in the King's honor when I'm done...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Fancypants said...

I loved Elvis. I had a bit of a crush on him when I was about 20 years old. I bought a watch, a clock, magazines, watched movies, etc.

Thanks for reminding to have a moment of silence for The King.

Yes, I would love some websites that you use for pre-school. Plus, when she gets older I will see if I can get her in with you.