Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm cheap and you can be, too!

A few of my friends have asked (and because I like to think I'm pretty good at this coupon thing), here are some of the sites I use most often to print grocery coupons. Remeber, Associated Food Stores (Macey's, Kohler's, Dan's, &Winegar's) will no longer take printables because people cheated and made too many or made copies. Don't get greedy and mess it up for the rest of us! That said, Loves to you all!

smartsource.com
malt-o-meal.com
boodle.com
coupons.com
boxtops4education.com
pillsbury.com
verybestbaking.com
eatbetteramerica.com


Here a the two comparison sites I like to use. They take the ads and match the sale items to your coupons. It gives you the % you save with the sale price and the % you save using a coupon on top of the sale price.

grocerysmarts.com
savvyshopperdeal.com ( click on shopping wizard link)

Getting the most I can for the least amount is my favorite game. It's like Ultimate Challenge everytime I go to the store. I love it! If you really want to try couponing and this doesn't make sense, call or email me and we'll talk. If you already know what you're doing, call me ,too, maybe you know something I don't!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'll have to check those out. Thanks for sharing your wisdom. This is something that I'm interseted in but overwhelmed about. People keep telling me about pinchingyourpennies.com. Have you used it? Do you get coupons from the paper, too?

Kelly said...

I get 5 Sunday papers so I get 5 of each coupon. I also sign up on product sites so they send coupons in the mail. I love PYP.com and a few other sites I've found that are listed in my list of blogs I check each day for deals.