Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Put it Back!

Sam had his first haircut today. He's about a week shy of his first birthday (19th) which is usually when the boys get their first cut. He wasn't too excited to sit in Wendi's chair, so I held him while she cut. Silly mom forgot the token first haircut sucker, but at least I remembered the camera! And, yes, it's a bowl cut. Would he be a Meiners' boy if it wasn't?
In the Process; Sam really looks nothing like this, I don't even recognize this square-faced, side-parted child. But, he's cute so maybe we can work with him!
This is my Sammers, at home whre he rules and is happy.
He looks so grown up. I really hate first haircuts - they add about six months to your age!

After looking at the pictures, I think I change my mind. I want his long shag back. It was so cute and babyish. Can we just put it back?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

abbybrossette said...

should have done a faux-hawk, or that save under and leave the top long and pull up with a ponytail holder.

Brossettelewis said...

That first picture is not your kid! Poor Sammers, sorry you're stuck with that bowl cut for YEARS! No worries though my boys will probably have a #3 for years too.