Friday, January 30, 2009

Runaway

So for my friends that are familiar with Friends, you know "Smelly Cat". I'm taking the liberty to change a few words to describe our current situation:

Skanky Cat, Skanky Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Skanky Cat, Skanky Cat
It's not your fault

So, Puma (Jake's cat) didn't come home last night. She's been in a little bit of 'a way' lately and I even looked into the costs of getting her fixed yesterday. I mentioned to Puma that, "There's a place in Orem that we'll be visiting for $35 as soon as the Book Fair is over." Well, she took off in a huff after that and she never came home. I think she's just trying me. But, we have rules and a curfew here. (Rules : I'm the boss. Curfew: when it gets dark.) Jared thinks she went out to get kittens; if she openly defies me like that there will be some BIG punishments!

She better be back here before school gets out today. I have two boys crying over her and her silly antics this morning and I told them she'd come back home today. Just in case, does anyone have a black at I can use as a backup?


4 comments:

abbybrossette said...

t make sure manda's no where near the area, you know shes a Cat Killer.

Heather said...

I almost ran over a black cat last night at about 9 when I was coming home from work - and it ran up the street. I hope I didn't scare it too badly, if it is your precious Skanky Cat.

Lorna said...

Did the cat come back? I have been staying up nights worrying about it.

Suzie said...

Hilarious.


I'm sure you could pick up a cat at the shelter. Or you could just count your blessings and perhaps mend those tears with a new Wii game.