Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cam's Wolf

Last Wednesday (March 31), Cam received his Wolf Badge for finishing all of his achievements. He really loves Scouts! He has really diligent den leaders that have made sure the boys will all receive their badges before their ninth birthday. In July, he will advance to the Bear Scouts but until them we will be working on the electives and belt loops in his Wolf book. Way to go, Cam! You're awesome!

Our Mom, Dad, Cam picture to mark the occasion turned in to a family picture.

This is Cam pinning my Mother's Pin onto my necklace.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Those Scout leaders sure look competent! Do you miss being a Den mother? Even a little?

Kim said...

Jonathan's Wolf Den has done the video game belt loop. Russ and I have the Bears and we are SO doing that one too. :)

Can I see a pic of your necklace? I want to make one so I don't get poked with these pins.