Friday, April 16, 2010

That 'Prayer' thing works!

I feel like I could write forever about most things, except for when it comes to the Gospel. I have the same feelings when it comes to bearing my testimony. In my head and my heart, I know, I'm grateful, and I love. By the time those things reach my mouth, they're usually smeared with sobs and make the sense of a two year old.
Twice this week I have asked for help with situations that have been bothering me for a while. And, twice this week, things have begun to get better with those situations. One of them being especially incredible since I was just hoping for civility and received conversation and laughs. So, just know that I know prayer works. He hears. He answers. And He fills you with the Spirit of the Holy Ghost so much that you have to blog about the greatness of Prayer!

No comments: