Monday, August 4, 2008

Louisiana Pictures

I finally got some pictures loaded on the computer so I'm doing a little backtracking. These and the next four are from our trip to Louisiana back in May/June.
P.S. Now that they're on here, I realize I added them 'small' instead of 'medium'. I can't figure out how t o change it without starting over, which I'm not doing since this has become one of those one-handed-hold-the-baby-at-the-same-time jobs. I think you can click the picture and it will blow it up if you want to see it better. Sorry!

This is the whole group of spoiled grandkids at the Alligator Farm. Miles and James (double stroller), Joshie (red), Cam (blue), Jake (Green), Katie (red-head), Gracie (ballerina pose), and Sam (single stroller)

The kids had a great time playing in the pool Grandma and Grandpa bought. One night while the little kids were occupied, the big boys were able to run and jump. We had a good time catching some cool 'in air' shots.

Cam & Sam at the new A.C. Steere park. As a scrapbooker mom, I can't tell you how excited I am that the boys wore green shirts to go on the purple slides!

This is my Grandma Brossette holding Sam ... and his cheeks! It's hard to believe she's 83 years old now. She couldn't wait to get her hands on all the babies!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

abbybrossette said...

love Cam's arm artwork.