Monday, August 4, 2008

Louisiana Pictures, continued

Jake about to eat a crawfish; Aunt Libby had to show him how to do it, I'm not touching those nasty things!
We went to the Boardwalk which is an outdoor shopping mall. The kids loved cooling off in the fountains. Jake, Cam, Katiepants, & Joshie
We added five great grand children to the family in 6 months. My sister, Libby, refers to it as the Brossette Penfecta. That's Sammers laying in the front (january), Beau, my cousin's baby in the brown (november), Emma, my other cousins baby in the back corner (january), and Libby's boys, Miles and James in the front (august).

Each of the kids got to hold a baby alligator at the Alligator Farm. I love this picture because Cameron is so pleased with himself and Jake is looking a little second-thoughtish. The baby gator went peepee on Josh so we didn't get a good picture. Grace and Kate (libby's girls) also held it and I think she even put the carniverous animal near her precious babies!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: