Friday, August 15, 2008

Look! I did it!

My sister told me where to find cute backgrounds, and I did it! I even put a blinkie on the sidebar and thirty minutes ago I didn't even know what a blinkie was! Anyhow, look how smart I am - I can make the computer do what I want it to do. I push the button and it follows my command! I can copy and paste HTML ( which is computer geekspeak for code, I think. I'll have to ask Jared!) Maybe I'll set up another poll to see what everyone thinks since I;'m so good at that, too!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Good for you! I was pretty proud of myself when I learned how to do that too. And it took me lots of frustrated tries to get it right.

Kathryn said...

I'm impressed. Really. Cuz I can't do it. I mean, I WANT to do it. I just can't.

That's why Heavenly Father sent me Russell. :)

Kathryn said...

Okay.

I probably CAN, I just like him doing all the work & me enjoying all the results.

There.

Honesty. It's a good thing.

Shelley said...

I love your new background...very cool! I also love that Twilight blinkie. I just finished all 4 books in a little less than 2 weeks. I so have laundry to catch up on!!!