Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why? Why? Why?

Tonight was Back to School night and we have a problem. A BIG problem! Jake's teacher looks like a supermodel. She's 24 and a hottie! I really don't need this. Where are the old ladies with glasses and buns in their hair that smack kids with rulers? (It's OK for me to use this stereotype because I used to be a teacher). If it tells you anything, Jared even noticed that she's 'super organized' (whatever!) and wants to fax her "Get to Know Me" letter to a certain brother. And you know how often Jared notices things! We definitely have a problem! Who hired this hussie to teach my nine year old in the first place?!?

5 comments:

abbybrossette said...

Ummm if he's to old to be in the singles ward then hes to old to date her, hes like what 40? eww. But then again pretty people can't help it. its something they have to live with everyday.

Brossettelewis said...

At his tender age, that's the last distraction they need in the classroom. It's elementary school not a brothel. Come on lady, tame it down. Definitely make her brownies and use crisco vs butter.

I know for a fact that pretty people can look ho hum with a little less attention. Plus if she is single and graduated what hope does she really have? She must have a horrible personality.

Good luck. Let me know if you need a certain car keyed.

abbybrossette said...

"Plus if she is single and graduated what hope does she really have? She must have a horrible personality."

Hey, I take offence to this. That will be me come June09. I'm going to go and get all butt hurt. good thing the boys b-day was last week or I probably wouldn't show.

Kim said...

Jonathan's teacher is young too, but she doesn't dress like a hussy. So I'm okay with that. Good luck. Maybe she'll turn out to be a really good teacher.

Sarah said...

Who are you kidding you look like a total hussy when you teach! That's why you have to shake that money maker.

But don't shake too close to the kids, you could put out an eye. Plus I've see you do the happy dance, you're totally hot!